The Bach Chorale Singers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our organization is privately financed through ticket sales and the generosity of area residents. Your support and/or tax deductible donations make all of our performances possible, and allow us to provide musical education and outreach activities in the Greater Lafayette Area. For all donations, we provide receipts for tax purposes.
How We Use Your Contributions
Your generous donations support all concerts and activities for our Adult, Youth, and Children’s ensembles. We also accept donations to support specific Bach Chorale programs and endowments. Our endowment program has three special funds:
- Podium Fund – Endows our artistic director.
- Operating Budget Fund – Supports our annual operating costs.
- Education Fund – Provides for outreach and special programs.
We also accept donations directly for the following special programs:
- Singer Scholarship Fund – Supports any singer who cannot afford annual membership fees.
- Bach Scholar Fund – Supports graduates of the Youth Chorus who wish to join the adult ensemble.
- Tickets for Others – Provides concert tickets to social service agencies to distribute to their clients, staff, and the community.
We can accept your support and/or tax deductible donations through our easy donation service -- please choose the way in which you wish to support us:
You can also use one of the methods below:
- Credit Card – Please telephone the BCS office to make a secure donation using your credit card.
- Check or Cash – Please visit the BCS office in person or send your donation by mail/fax. When mailing or faxing a contribution, please also include our donation form, so that we can properly credit your donation.
Please contact the BCS office if you are interested in purchasing gift subscriptions or including your donation as part of an employer-match program for donations to support the arts.
Individual contributors will be acknowledged in our program in the following categories:
- Friend (up to $99)
- Associate ($100-299)
- Benefactor ($300-499)
- Patron ($500-999)
- Director’s Club ($1,000 and up)
You can also easily support the Bach Chorale by using our Amazon Smile portal for your shopping needs. A small percentage of the proceeds, at no cost to you, supports our efforts!
Corporate and Grant Support
The Bach Chorale is a marquee organization in the Lafayette artistic community. By sponsoring our organization, your business will be aligning with an organization known for artistic excellence, youth education, and civic engagement. Our audiences represent a cross-section of ages, from parents with young children to the elderly, and are drawn from greater Lafayette and the surrounding communities. Our concerts, including children and youth ensembles, regularly draw 200-500 patrons per show, with total attendance for our holiday programs drawing upwards of 800 people.
For 2015-2016, we are offering season sponsorships at three levels:
- Platinum ($5000) – Platinum sponsors will have their name/logo included on all Bach Chorale correspondence, advertising, the BCS website, and on the front page of all brochures. They will be announced as a season sponsor at a press conference to announce our 50th anniversary season. They will also be announced on stage before each concert and be allowed to have an individual banner in front of the venue for all performances. Platinum sponsors will be entitled to 25 complimentary season tickets, a complimentary full-page (color) ad in the program, and a private mini-concert (15-20 minutes in duration to be scheduled at a mutually agreeable time).
- Gold ($3000) – Gold sponsors will have their name/logo included on all advertising, the BCS website, in program brochures, and included in the BCS “concert banner” for the 2014-2015 season. They will also be announced on stage before each concert. Gold sponsors will be entitled to 10 complimentary season tickets and a full-page (color) ad in the program.
- Silver ($1000) – Silver sponsors will have their name/logo included on all advertising, the BCS website, in program brochures, and included in the BCS “concert banner” for the 2014-2015 season. They will also be announced on stage before each concert. Silver sponsors will be entitled to 2 complimentary season tickets and a half-page (color) ad in the program.
Additionally, we also have individual concert/workshop sponsorships available for $500 – $1000. For inquiries or to purchase a corporate sponsorship package, please contact the BCS office.
Program ads range from quarter-page to full-page ads and are priced from $100-$600. Please find more information and an order form here. A preview of the different sizes is available here. Board member Joseph Vanable will be pleased to answer any and all questions about our program ads.
Please contact Joseph Vanable with enquiries.